A signature line, or other text, can be added to appear in the summary section of a handling order when a specific form of payment is expected.
1) Go to Administration|Backoffice|Custom Values:
2) Go to Administration|Application|Report Settings:
- Locate HandlingOrder-SummaryInfo
- Edit to insert the special code where you want it to appear on the Handling Order Receipt, using this format:
~Custom-Custom Property Name|Label~
Custom Property Name is the Custom Property just created (CardSignature).
Label is the lead in text for the Custom Value to follow (Signature: ).
In this example, the specific code inserted is:
A couple of lines of space were also added before the code to allow room for the actual signature.
3) Go to Administration|Payment|Forms Of Payment:
- Select the Form(s) of payment requiring signature
- Edit the corresponding Custom values section to set the Custom Value that includes the signature line
Appearance of the Label
and the Custom Value
The above signature authorizes payment(s) for the total amount due.
are triggered by the “Form of payment for amount due” setting in the order.
If the “Form of payment for amount due” setting of the order matches a form of payment that has the signature line custom value set, the label and custom value appear on the Handling Order Receipt.
IMPORTANT: This configuration does not work without the
|Label portion of the code. The combination of
|Label plus blank custom value in Administration|Payment|Forms Of Payment controls hiding the line when not applicable.
If the “Form of payment for amount due” setting of the order is blank or does not match a FOP that has the signature line custom value set, the label and custom value do not appear on the Handling Order Receipt.