The Device Authorizations dataprovider will give information on requested/approved/revoked data authorizations along with associated login attempt details.
Upon running a report using the device authorization data provider, all device authorizations are retrieved except for the ones having the status set to "revoked" and at the same time having never been used (no associated login attempt exists).
It is possible to filter the login attempts made within a give date range. All device authorizations are shown, but only associated login attempts within the given date range are retrieved.
The filter parameters are optional and if not specified all device authorizations and linked login attempts are retrieved. (please note that this could cause a significant increase in report generation time depending on the number of retrieved entries and the complexity of the report template)
IncludeUnusedDeviceAuthorizations (bool; default = true)
If setting is set to FALSE, then the device authorizations without associated login attempts are not shown (for example: device authorizations (requested/approved) that were never used or device authorization with login attempts that fall outside of the provided filter range)
Sample RDL template files
- this RDL template file displays all device authorization grouped by device authorization: Login_Attempt_Audit_Per_Device.rdl
- this RDL template file displays all device authorization grouped by users that have used them: Device_Authorizations_Per_User.rdl
- this RDL template file displays 2 tablix which can export to Excel with each tablix to a different sheet (download here: LoginAttemptAuditPerDeviceAndIPWhitelist.rdl). The 2 tablix contain:
- all device authorization grouped by device authorization (needs Device Authorizations query)
- all IP whitelists grouped by IP address/Netmask (needs IP Whitelist query)
IP Whitelist query
Login attempts query
Audit Log query