FBO One allows users to override the default Font-Family which is applied to text in PDF reports per Administration
This functionality is useful for users who need to print text with special characters like Chinese/Japanese characters which by default text will not be visible in the PDF report.
font-family : Microsoft Sans Serif (does not support East Asia Characters)
font-family: Arial Unicode MS
- more fonts will be supported in the future versions of FBO One
Steps for setting font-family:
In order to change the default, one should do the following:
- Navigate to Administration -> Backoffice/Administrations
- Click Edit and scroll down to 'Pdf Reports Font-family'
- Enter one of the supported font-families
- Go to an order and regenerating a report. This should reflect your changes.
Note: This doesn't apply to reports that are stored in the database and not regenerated each time at download time. This is the case of Invoices and Payment Receipts.