Suppose that the airport authority sends you the following list of landing fees:
This list can be configured in FBO One using two products (auto-add services) as follows:
- Landing fees < 20T
- Landing fees > 20T
Please note that only one of the two services will be charged in FBO One because of the price agreements configuration presented below.
Landing fees < 20T
- this product contains the list of fixed fees. For each fee, a price agreement must be created (2 * 20 price agreements, due to different domestic and international fees)
- FBO One needs an extra price agreement with 0 price to cancel this product when MTOW is above 20T
- MTOW is 7602Kg
- -> applicable domestic fee is 219.00 | applicable international fee is 253.80
- MTOW is 21600Kg
- -> applicable domestic fee is 0.00 | applicable international fee 0.00
Landing fees > 20T
- in this case fees are calculated using a special price calculator MTOW ton calculator because fees must be applied per tonne
- for each fee a price agreement must be created (2 * 2 price agreements)
- FBO One needs 2 extra price agreements to cancel this product when MTOW is below 20T
- MTOW is 21600Kg
- -> applicable domestic fee is 31.00 * 22T | applicable international fee is 35.90 * 22T
- MTOW is 19000Kg
- -> applicable domestic fee is 0.00 * 22T | applicable international fee is 0.00 * 22T
Domestic and international fees selection is managed by adding a station group for all stations inside UK and using this station group in price agreements having the domestic fees. FBO One will check the origin of the flight to see if it is part of this domestic group or not.
This station group is used with price agreements having domestic fees.
The Movement type 'Arrival only' indicates that FBO One should check the origin of the flight and not the destination.
Price agreement selection
By using a top down selection of price agreements FBO One will:
- try first to select the correct price agreement matching the MTOW below value and the station group.
- If no match is found (flight is international), FBO One will select the first price agreement matching the correct MTOW below value
- if no match is found (MTOW of the flight is > 20T) will use the 0 price agreement.