There is a need to routinely update some price agreements on a weekly, monthly, or yearly basis. The Copy to Next Period option is used to accomplish this quickly.
1) From any price agreements screen, select the agreements to be copied and updated, then select Copy to next period.
Price agreements for a single product or multiple products can be selected, but a few rules apply:
- Selected price agreements must have a Valid from and Valid before date
- Selected price agreements must have the same Valid from and Valid before dates
- Selected price agreements must have a price
2) Review the new Valid from and Valid before dates and add new prices.
The system will automatically set the next Valid from and Valid before dates based on the time between the previous dates:
In the example above, the original price agreements had a valid range of 24 months, so the new agreements are created for the next 24 months.