The handling request report shows a summary of the handling order and its services. It is meant for in-house use by the FBO. The handling confirmation has a similar layout is meant for distribution to the client. The difference between the two reports is that the request also shows any internal remarks.
- As this document won't be sent out to client, the introduction text shown on the confirmation is not available here.
- For every product you can configure whether or not it should show up on the request (handling or airport fees are usually hidden)
- The footer text is configurable in 'HandlingConfirmation-Footer' setting. It is intended to have address details and other contact information like websites and frequencies.
- The logo can be configured, and the text 'handling confirmation by ' is ammended with the setting 'ReportFBOLocation'
- If the departure is pending a configurable text can be displayed here instead of the filled in departure time and '?'.
Handling confirmation report
Handling order report
How to Configure Acrobat Reader