An FBO Location is a single front office for aircraft ground handling at an airport.
Per FBO Location, you typically setup the following:
- Products, defining the types of services and merchandize provided by the FBO
- The workflows for the types of handling orders processed at the F BO
- Access rights to orders of the FBO for users
- The back office administration that is doing the invoicing for the FBO
- Aircraft administrations
- Header and/or footer texts on reports
FBO Locations share information:
- Aircraft registrations
- Master data such as the list of Aircraft types, Stations, Countries and so on.
FBO locations (Administration)
FBO Network (Glossary)
How to create a new FBO location